Thanks Thanks:  30
Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures of My Baby Crochet

Thank you for posting the directions on how to post pictures, videos, etc. I have to say, I really needed that tutorial and was just about to ask directions on how to photo share here @ CT. It's so nice to be able to share with you some of the baby items I've crocheted for gifts. All of the patterns were freebies found on the web, that I tweaked a bit here and there to make them somewhat original; except for the aqua set, which was a paid pattern, I tweaked just a smidgen by no choice if I recall, as the counts and other issues arose at the time of crocheting. I just realized I haven't posted in order of making. 1. Aqua set. 2. Verigated set. 3. Cream set. 4. Blue set. and 5. Pink set. ( Though, I'm sure all the experienced crocheters would have spotted that order out
    Attached Images Attached Images Pictures of My Baby Crochet-fancy-stitches-008-jpg Pictures of My Baby Crochet-crochet-pics2-012-jpg Pictures of My Baby Crochet-pics-048-jpg Pictures of My Baby Crochet-fancy-stitches-009-jpg Pictures of My Baby Crochet-crochet-pics2-029-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Your baby close are precious, they're all just adorable! You did a great job on all of them!

Shelleyu

3. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So lovely. Great work. TFS

5. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelly and Gramma Joe; I'm sorry it's taken me so long to say thank you to you both. My pc was sluggish today with super slow streaming but seems to be working fine at moment. I don't know what happens but when typing huge parts of my sentences vanish and it's so frustrating until it passes. So please don't think rude of me for taking so long to say thank you. I really appreciate your responses and I'm so glad you liked seeing them. They were super fun to work on. I just wish I had the pics of the babies in them.. lol Oh well.. maybe one day I'll get that surprise when I least expect it. ( I hope)

Post Thanks / Like
    your outfits are very pretty

8. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    would love to have the pattern for the blue one.

10. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Those outfits are gorgeous!!!

12. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Simply adorable! What a great job! I'm sure those receiving these wonderful pieces were thrilled with a homemade gift.

Just got a card from my niece who had a baby girl- I gave her a baby afghan, baptismal bootie/slippers and a headband with flower on it. She reported that she prefers homemade gifts because she knows of all the love that goes into each and every item! I am so glad she appreciates that. My Grandma used to make white baptismal bootie/slippers for the oldest greatgrandchild in each family. These were such a treasure and keepsake when I received them for my oldest. Since Grandma is no longer with us, I thought it would be a nice to start this tradition for my family as well.

14. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Your baby outfits are absolutely beautiful! You do awesome work!

16. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really love your items!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

18. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post