Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

HELP!!!!! Pictures are upside down

I uploaded photos to show some work and they were upside down. So I went back on my computer and saved them upside down under a different name uploaded again and it was still upside down. Only one was coming out right side up the second go around and I'm not sure why.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes you can change the position of the photos. I save mine in Pictures and when I open it up, there are several things to click on at the bottom of the screen to change the position. You can check there (if that is how you save them) and try that. Mine has little arrows to show the direction. Hope this is a bit of help.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you upload from your phone? and are you left -handed? I found out that was what caused my photos to go upside down in the first place when i held the phone sideways for a wide pic , i was holding it upside down so the button was on the left side. Thats the reason why the pic was upside down to begin with for me. hope this helps .

Post Thanks / Like
    Naa, I conform to society and use my right hand :-) My sister and brother are the south paws. I uploaded the images to my google drive from my phone, and then downloaded them to my computer so I could edit them and then to the post. I think I'm just going to try to add them using their URL.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I upload photos, they are in a pictures file on my computer. They are in the proper orientation when I have them in the file to upload to the site.

Did you try to place them in your pictures file where they are in the proper orientation, then upload them? Let us know and we will try to help you figure it out!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    When I upload photos, they are in a pictures file on my computer. They are in the proper orientation when I have them in the file to upload to the site.

Did you try to place them in your pictures file where they are in the proper orientation, then upload them? Let us know and we will try to help you figure it out!
    I tried both upside down and upside right and they still came out upside down. and did also tried uploading them via the image storage area.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Narria View Post
    I tried both upside down and upside right and they still came out upside down. and did also tried uploading them via the image storage area.
    I can just turn my tablet upside down quick. Hard to do with a desk top. Teeee Heee
    charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by charlye View Post
    I can just turn my tablet upside down quick. Hard to do with a desk top. Teeee Heee
    charlye
    LOL I never thought of that, considering how many people have tablets or small laptops can do that.