Thanks Thanks:  30
Likes Likes:  22
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Laposta View Post
    Thank you for posting the directions on how to post pictures, videos, etc. I have to say, I really needed that tutorial and was just about to ask directions on how to photo share here @ CT. It's so nice to be able to share with you some of the baby items I've crocheted for gifts. All of the patterns were freebies found on the web, that I tweaked a bit here and there to make them somewhat original; except for the aqua set, which was a paid pattern, I tweaked just a smidgen by no choice if I recall, as the counts and other issues arose at the time of crocheting. I just realized I haven't posted in order of making. 1. Aqua set. 2. Verigated set. 3. Cream set. 4. Blue set. and 5. Pink set. ( Though, I'm sure all the experienced crocheters would have spotted that order out
    those are so adorable. You did a great job on them. I can crochet just about everything, but when it comes to a babys dress I always mess up. Seeing yours, makes me want to try again. I so want to crochet one for my 6 month old granddaughter Presley (my 11th grandchild) and my 3 month old first great granddaughter Elaina. Hugs, Kathy
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 08-04-2014 at 07:59 AM.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

2. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great work!

4. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    These baby items are really beautiful!! You're very talented & thanx for sharing!!

6. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Mauve Bauble Sweater Set

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to CT

I ended up working another pattern and documented it as I went along to have something tangible .. and legible.. to send out to you. I have not found the bonnet or booties as yet..but the search is still on. I didn't realize how awful my note taking was, and found so many patterns that all say.. Baby Shell Sweater Set, etc.. I followed the picture more so for the Cream Sweater. (Only difference is one less row of baubles, and the number of rows on the Blue Sweaters sleeves, which is easily counted by picture ref. for applicable changes with the Mauve pattern. I will re write them separately, if I still can't find those particular original notes. To those who posted your email address, you should find this Mauve pattern in your inbox by the end of today, or by tomorrow morning. Anyone else who wishes this pattern, just let me know.

I need to say just so you know though if I haven't said, the flowers in this and the bird on the blue set, were designed by someone else, which I include links to as well in the pattern I'll send.

Love to All,
    Mary
    Attached Images Attached Images Pictures of My Baby Crochet-mauve-baby-bauble-set-019-jpg Pictures of My Baby Crochet-mauve-baby-bauble-set-002-jpg Pictures of My Baby Crochet-mauve-baby-bauble-set-003-jpg 

8. Thanks pbjones80 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to try this. Thanks so much!

10. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mary, you are in my prayers. I also have problems with my back. I had 3 discs removed from the upper part of my back and they say I have degeneration in my lower back. They are trying to avoid taking out those discs by working on the nerves. They just did an ablation of the right side of my back and will do the other side soon. My hips have also been bad with the left one the worse. I went to a orthopedic doctor but he said it wasn't bad enough but yet he was going on xrays and the notes of another orthopedic doctor from 2 years ago. My pain doctor said if the ablation don't help my hips they are going to look further to see what is causing it. It is no fun going through back pain. I have a hard time doing things or walking very much due to it. I pray that God will take your pain away. I always tell me daughter, I will accept what ever God has in store for me. And I know that in time He will heal me but first before He heals me I want to see everyone else healed first. I would love to see Him heal your back and take away your pain very soon.

12. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Nice!
    Krys

14. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mary, if I sent you the yarn and of course paid you, would you make a couple of pairs of baby booties? I'm crocheting a couple of blankets, but the booties are over my head. I need help. Look forward to hearing from you. You can send me a private message.
    Pam

16. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Sonnetta
    I hold you in my prayers as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful clothes. What pattern link did you use?