Thanks Thanks:  30
Likes Likes:  22
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you to Audry, bcampbell, andreala, little drummer, determind to crochet and Larisa, for you nice comments. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed seeing my work.

BCambell, I will look it up for you. If anyone else would also like patterns, just let me know. I haven't as yet set up a crochet blog but might do so some time in future. In the meantime, I would love to share patterns upon request.

Little Drummer, I'm glad to hear such a wonderful family tradition and memory you have. That is so special. I still have my baby bonnet my grandmother crocheted for my baptism as well.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    They are just beautiful. You do wonderful work. They are very cute.

3. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post
    Likes Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! I love those!

5. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mary,
    I just posted something and I don't know what happened but I'll post it again. You did a really nice job on those outfits!! They are very pretty!!
    By the way, how are you?
    Jean Marie

7. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Mary,
    Your baby clothes are just beautiful
    Krys

9. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mary, I'd love to have the patterns too. If you do decide to set up a blog, I like to know about it.

11. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just gorgeous!! I also love to make baby items. I have a new great granddaughter and just sent off the christening dress w/booties, hat, headband, blanket. Also a monkey lovie, butterfly blanket w/barefoot sandals with the butterfly on the foot, and headband with butterfly and a couple headbands made with thread and beads. I took pictures with my husbands phone but don't know how to show them here. I don't think the phone pictures do the outfits justice, just too small to see. You did a wonderful job, those outfits are just beautiful.I really should invest in a camera. I make so many things and give them away and don't have the pictures. Carol

13. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I must say, what a lovely feeling it is to come into CT and see so many wonderful new friends comments. Thank you Sonnetta, Casa de Luna, Jean Marie, Krys, Andrea & Carol, very much. I am so happy you enjoyed seeing my work.

For the very life of me, I've been working on this afghan for my friends birthday gift to get it done in time. But I promise to make that my to-do-list top priority once it's done. ( in a few days) and then I'll begin to type out those patterns for you. Perhaps posting them to a blog and then providing a link would be a good idea for easy access to all who would wish to have them. If that's take gonna too long, I could just email them to you so you don't have to wait.

Thank you for asking, Jean Marie. I am well. I was in a lot of pain yesterday as the day before I went out for lunch with my mother. She still drives- Bless her heart- at 82 and we had a great time and fully worth an extra pain or two for sure. Though glad to say also, I'm feeling much better today after resting most of yesterday.

Carol, that butterfly set sounds so adorable, as does all the other crochet items you've mentioned. Some cell phone charge cords can attach to a pc to upload the pictures. I would love to see those very, very much- and, I don't think I'm alone in saying that- hint hint I hope it's possible, or if not, that you are able to get a camera soon. That would be marvelous indeed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mary Laposta,
    Do you have good days and bad days anotherwords some days more pain?
    Jean

16. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mary,

What beautiful work you have done!! Those are indeed lucky little babies to be receiving your handiwork. I have just recently been crocheting baby clothes for the first time, for our soon-to-be-born 12th grandchild (girl) and had so much fun doing it. I will post them all soon. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

18. Thanks Mary Laposta thanked for this post