Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

afghans for grandsons

Here is the reason I crochet: (If I am doing this correctly) Zander at 3 weeks old.

Then a new afghan for Zander and one for his brother Lukas. It is not quite finished yet.

Hope this works and thanks for looking.
    Mrs. L
    Attached Images Attached Images afghans for grandsons-50-jpg afghans for grandsons-feb-swap-004-jpg 

2. Thanks aporfirio thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness the baby and the blanket are toooo cute and the cars and truck blanket is awesome! What little boy wouldn't love to have a blanket like this?? Love it!M :-). Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mrs L. aww.. Zander is so adorable, all cozy in his crochet blanket. Thank you for sharing his picture. I can just imagine how thrilled Lucas was to receive such a wonderful blanket too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the kind comments!

6. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, the little guy is so just precious and looks so comfy in his new blanket. Love both of them, the car and truck blanket is incredible. Beautiful job on them.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    This is too cute for words. I love it. Do you have a pattern for this afghan?

Post Thanks / Like
    I meant to say, a pattern for the Cars Blanket. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely afghans. You did a great job !! I too would like to have the pattern for the car blanket please & I thank you in advance. Lynn PS I have two precious grandsons as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

To all who asked for the pattern.....I am in the outer banks, North Carolina . I will look up the name of the book when I get home. I got my copy on amazon for a 25 cents. I think it was the Great Granny square book.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mrs. L - what a lovely job you did on those afghans. You are a perfectionist, I can tell. The patterns were not simple patterns and you did well - thanks for sharing your work. And the baby is just darling. Unfortunately, my only "child" (age 36) is still single so no little ones for me. (but theres still time, I was 36 when I married for the 1st and only time) - no,I'm not 72, had her out of wedlock. giggle