Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
    Post Thanks / Like

Keeping busy this summer!

Keeping busy this summer!-100_2693-jpgKeeping busy this summer!-100_2688-jpgKeeping busy this summer!-100_2679-jpgKeeping busy this summer!-100_2678-jpg

I am having way to much fun, but I suppose I should get another life or two. Since back surgery this keeps me out of trouble though. These were done since May this year. It rather silly to be crocheting an afghan when it is nearly 100 degrees outside. (No air conditioning here either) Just lots of fans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and love your Afghans, like all so no special. kept changing my mind. How are you doing after the surgery with this heat? Im in Mpls., MN and it get humid and we dont like that?? We do have a window AC in LR and ceiling Fans. Im still uncomfortable. Dr says my hormone or Genes?? Sureeee. You keep us posted on your lovly things you make & CT like to hear from you. Ok Hugs & Prayers. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice work! Have also done a lot of crocheting for Project Linus etc since I broke my hip. Good therapy!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    very beautiful I have been doing alot of crochet also along with other crafts since I became disabled. It is humid here in Ohio too. We have fans going. We do have central air but it is not working. The landlord had someone check it last year and they told him it was working. It only worked for 2 days then quit again We told him again but he hasnt done anything so far I have to have oxygen on when it gets this hot. I am enjoying the time crocheting and talking to all of the wonderful ladies on here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the comments. The back is doing quite well actually. I just need to walk more to get it strong. But it is tough in this heat. Kay

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Hooked on crochet,
    I guess you have been busy! Very Nice! I favor the 2nd and 3rd one.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice afghans. You are a very fast crocheter. I live in NW IL. It is not bed here plus I have central air. Is that your dog? Is he a Maltese?.
    Get well soon.
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful, great way to heal! I love the colours of the first one, I think blues and tans are my new favourite combination!
    Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    your afghans are very pretty. Don't feel bad I am making afghans also

Post Thanks / Like
    Your afghan are truly beautiful! Your must be a very fast crocheter to have completed four afghans, since May! I hope your back heals quickly and completely!