Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  15
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Chemo Caps

Post Thanks / Like

Patty here's the hat I wanted to show you

Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie the address for Knots of Love, Inc is 2973 Harbor Blvd. #822, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 and their web address is Knots of Love - Crocheted and knitted caps for chemo patients and others facing life-threatening illnesses and injuries. Knots of Love provides an EXCLUSIVE gift. This is a great orgination. When they send your hats to a cancer center, they call or email and let you know where they sent them. They called me and it was great. They have a list of yarns they want you to use on their website and it is all yarn I enjoy working with. If you would like to see more of my work, i am on ravelry.com and i'm rileydaisy. I get most of my patterns on the internet free. One of my favorite sites is repeatcrafterme. She has a large variety and graceiously allows us to use her patterns. Happy crocheting. Bev

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much I will look them up hopefully I'm using right yarn. Copied address down Yhanks again Love Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    I've been on a roll, making a bunch of chemo caps. I'll drop them off at my local cancer center. I want to make some smaller ones for children and babies, and some larger ones in darker colors for men. I only use 100% cotton so they're comfortable for sleeping in, also.

I lost my brother 2 years ago to brain cancer, he'd just turned 46. Making chemo caps is a kind of therapy for me, and it's a way I can honor my brother.

Here's the easy free pattern I use. It has instructions for all sizes.

Crochet Hat Pattern #2 Free Crochet Pattern Oombawka Design Crochet

Shelley
    Nice hats Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cablestitches View Post
    Shelley , Hi how are you doing? It's nice to get crocheting done when it's hot out side. I'm also getting my goals done . up to 25 mins now on tread mil. also getting craft stuff done. as for house work well I guess somethings got to go Ha Ha ! Attachment 9266 can't wait til I get enough done to take to hosp. all 3 are different sizes. Debbie
    Nice work Debbie