Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you just love finding wonderful finds at the thrift stores. This is very pretty.

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    Attachment 8587This is a fan afghan , i found the squares at a thrift store, so i dont know how they were made. i put black borders on and put them together. i never have seen a pattern like it. I'll figure it out if its the one you are looking for.

2. Thanks Kitty thanked for this post

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    MarieHC, tried link but it is invalid, tried the name you gave for the afghan but can't find it. Would love to add this one to my collection so if you have more information give the URL which would help. It is a beautiful blanket and could be used in other pieces too! Thanks, Anita

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear aeasten 62.... I have a very difficult time navigating on this site as I said however if you enter in google search VINTACE FAN RIPPLE STITCH AFGHAN it will come up. You can also find it in Ravely under same name. Hope this helps.

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks MarieHC, I found it and copied it. There is a baby coming up for a friend of mine and I wanted to make something special for her. May try a baby set. Will show pix when finished.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh good! Glad you found it. I did a baby size awhile back. I did the fan portion a baby verigated. Pretty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Marie, your afghan is beautiful. The stitch sure looks complicated. I'm sure I could never do it. Thanks for showing it to us. ~ Shirly

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Ms. Shirly, I haven't done this pattern myself, but please NEVER SAY NEVER! Always remember each pattern is only 1 stitch at a time. And as long as you know how to do the stitches YOU CAN DO ANY PATTERN YOU WISH!!!!

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by Shirly View Post
    Marie, your afghan is beautiful. The stitch sure looks complicated. I'm sure I could never do it. Thanks for showing it to us. ~ Shirly

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MarieHC,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! Your afghan is beautiful .... I love the colors you chose. It takes time to find your way around here, but it is sooo worth looking around and finding everything. We're glad you are here!!
    ~~~ Hugs, Jo

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kitty,

Your fan afghan is beautiful. Lucky you to have found all of the squares at a thrift store! I'd say that was probably your quickest afghan! Ha, ha! Great bargain.
    ~~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    So true LOL !