Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Couple of little afghans for hobby club

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8572[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8573[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8574[/ATTACH]

These are the two latest little afghans I did in just about a week, again for hobby club.Very easy pattern, just wish I was a better picture taker (imagine if I didn't have digital cameras, LOL). Anyway. it is basically a granny but every other row is simply ch3 and sc. Usually done in two colors (main and contrasting) but I tried three, think it came out pretty good. I did a close-up so you can see more of the contrast. Used Windsor Blue and Soft White (in the two color one) and Windsor Blue, Country Blue and Soft White for the three color one.

Now I am working on a diagonal one, again using blues, just in the blue for boys kick.

Hope you like them.

Roe
    Attached Images Attached Images Couple of little afghans for hobby club-100_0708-jpg Couple of little afghans for hobby club-100_0705-jpg Couple of little afghans for hobby club-100_0704-jpg 

2. Thanks mamarose22 thanked for this post
    Likes Ginnie256, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Roe: I love the afghans! Wow, you have been busy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just BEAUTIFUL!! I love all shades of BLUE!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I do like the first one. I'll have to give your pattern a try. Thanks. I also like the edgin you did on the first one. How did you do that> Was it a pattern or did you just wing it?
    Last edited by mamarose22; 05-19-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mamarose22;133212]I do like the first one. I'll have to give your pattern a try. Thanks. I also like the edgin you did on the first one. How did you do that> Was it a pattern or did you just wing it?[/QUOTE]

It is from the leaflet from Leisure Arts (#2610) called Blankets and Buddies. It is the Bunny Afghan (each afghan pictured has a different little animal or doll to go with it).

Roe