Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  32
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dancingbaehr;132363]Hi Everyone!

I spoke with our daughter today about making the clips for those of you who want them. She said she will make them, so I am going to go out and check the price for all of the supplies for one set, so we can set a fair price for supplies and postage.

Then, I will be asking you to PM me with your name and address, along with a way to contact you (E-mail or phone #). Please wait until I post the price before PM'ing me with your info. Stay tuned......I'll be posting again soon!!!
    Thanks so much for your interest!
    ~~~ Hugs, Jo[/QUOTE]

Thank your daughter so much. I will look forward to your post with the info and then pm you. I love supporting those who craft items that I don't do.

Roe

2. Likes dlj326, Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo, isn't that silly don't know how I missed the pictures!! Got home to a spotless room, flowers and a card on my dresser and a sun hat for when we garden. My son in law calls it my ' potato diggin hat' hahaha he said everyone needs a potato diggin hat!! The garden grew sooo much in just 17 days I couldn't believe it but he said there was a lot of rain while I was gone. The flower beds look good too but the pics I took aren't so good Ill have to try again. You know I will defineately want a set of clips when they are available. I will be sure to plan time for us to be together again in Sept. Take care love and BIG HUGS Linda

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Roe!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda,

What a wonderful surprise for your return home!! I want to see a pic of you wearing your 'potato diggin' hat'! Yes, please take more flower photos and post them on your gardening thread. I love seeing everyone's flower gardens. Mine is a weed heaven right now! YUK! Been too busy on other things lately. I still need to get the photos of you and me out of my phone and post them here. Will try later today, if we get home early enough. We're going to deliver my Mother's recliner chair to a dear family friend who is 100 1/2 years old! Was looking for someone to donate it to and found out she needed one. Another one of God's blessings. I'll be looking forward to seeing you again in Sept. We'll take you out for a boat ride!
    ~~ Love & Big Hugs, Girlfriend, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Jo, isn't that silly don't know how I missed the pictures!! Got home to a spotless room, flowers and a card on my dresser and a sun hat for when we garden. My son in law calls it my ' potato diggin hat' hahaha he said everyone needs a potato diggin hat!! The garden grew sooo much in just 17 days I couldn't believe it but he said there was a lot of rain while I was gone. The flower beds look good too but the pics I took aren't so good Ill have to try again. You know I will defineately want a set of clips when they are available. I will be sure to plan time for us to be together again in Sept. Take care love and BIG HUGS Linda

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you don't mind, but I am pirating this idea for my own use. I may even make some for the loverly ladies I work with who are crochet fiends like me. So creative and lovely. Plus they have the dual purpose of reminding you of your hook size and they keep your project from raveling. Pure genius.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beansmom,

Pirate away!!! I'm glad you like the idea. I'm sure your crochet fiend friends will love them!
    ~~~ Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Beansmom View Post
    I hope you don't mind, but I am pirating this idea for my own use. I may even make some for the loverly ladies I work with who are crochet fiends like me. So creative and lovely. Plus they have the dual purpose of reminding you of your hook size and they keep your project from raveling. Pure genius.
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!