Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  41
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Try crochet pattern central.com they have lots of bedspread patterns,old & new.The patterns are free and lots of them
    Last edited by jANFROMLAKE; 02-14-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Caryn Joy,
    I think this is a very beautiful bed spread, your Great Grandma did a wonderful job on this exqusite piece. What a wonderful heirloom to have. Thank you very much for posting the picture. Have a great day. Patti

3. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Patti...
    Now I just need to do the repair work on it, and then my daughter will receive it. She and her hubby just bought a country home, and this will go perfectly with her vintage/country style.
    Caryn Joy

Post Thanks / Like
    LUCKY DAUGHTER! but just think what we crochet today will be vintage items for our great granddaughters when they get old enough to set up housekeeping for themselves!!!

6. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Caryjoyb,

What a wonderful heirloom/housewarming gift this will be for your daughter, I'm sure she will love it & cherrish the memory you make for her by presenting this to her for her new home. Please pass on my congratulations to your daughter on buying her home, that is wonderful & you can't beat a vintage/country style home. Just think of how truely special that gift will be to her & to her future children. I hope the repairs aren't to difficult & I think you are a very special & wonderful Mom to give her such a memorable gift it truely shows how much you love & care for her. I'm sure she will be overwhelmed & appriciate that you thought so much of her to give her a gift that is beyond anything else, something crafted by a remarkable Great Great Grandmother who put not only alot of time creating this, but I'm sure much love with every stitch. I'm sure your Great Grandmother would be beaming with joy & truely touched & proud to know that all of her hard work is cherrished & passed down from one generation to the next. May we all that crochet have the chance to do the same thing for our families as you have already done in yours. Happy Crocheting, your crochet friend Patti

8. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    WoW! Amazingly beautiful work. I think it takes Bravery to tackle a project of those dimensions! What a talent she had. I'm so glad you posted it.
    Leslie

10. Likes Patti Hale, Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How pretty.....

12. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that is beautiful.

15. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Milady ! My Great Grandmother had a lot of talent.