Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  117
Page 2 of 15 First 123412 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice Dancingbaehr! Hope your vacation is going well! I'm jealous!!!
    Betty Lynn

2. Likes dancingbaehr, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone

I just started crocheting last year, I love it I wish I started a long time ago so I maybe could have a lot more experience there are so many beautiful things to make and I never knew
    Attached Images Attached Images Baby blanket I just finished-image-jpg 

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Gramma, That sure is very pretty...TY for posting... I love the colors.. Teresa

5. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Gamma6,
    I'm like you I wished that I too would have started crocheting a long time ago. Your project is very beautiful. You did a great job. Thank you for sharing.
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Love it! I am starting to get more into filet crochet now that I finally truly understand it. The blanket looks great!

8. Likes dancingbaehr, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful afgan !!!!

Im ashamed to say all Ive made my new Great Grendaughter -due in May
    is a car seat afgan
    Hopefully can do another larger one--thinking of one for when shes a little older to cuddle in
    Hestoria

10. Likes dancingbaehr, blueeyes68 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gamma6,

For someone who just started crocheting last year, you sure do fine work! Thanks for sharing your photo.
    Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma6 View Post
    I just started crocheting last year, I love it I wish I started a long time ago so I maybe could have a lot more experience there are so many beautiful things to make and I never knew

12. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone!

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments about my baby blanket! I didn't actually have a pattern, just a small photo from a magazine. I used a magnifying glass to count the number of stitches and transferred the info. to graph paper. I only transferred the duck part, but I can draw out the entire pattern on graph paper and share it with all of you. It is a fun and easy pattern. I am working on a second one out of "I Love This Yarn", which is much softer. After I wash the one made out of Red Heart yarn, I'll know which is the softest and give that one to the new baby.

Since I never crocheted anything for either of our other 11 grandkids, I've decided I want to make one of these blankets for each grandchild's first baby. I'll have to make 12 of them! I will have them packaged up with each grandchild's name and a note that it is for their first child. That way, even if I am dead and gone by the time the last ones have a child, they will have something from Grandma that I hope will become a family heirloom in each of their families. Our oldest granddaughter just got engaged at Christmas, so I'm sure great-grandkids are just around the corner.

Hugs to all!
    Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Betty Lynn!

Thanks and yes, our vacation is going great! We are now at my sister's house in Kissimmee, FL. We went to EPCOT today and they had a flower & garden show. It was just beautiful!
    Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Very nice Dancingbaehr! Hope your vacation is going well! I'm jealous!!!
    Betty Lynn

15. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Katie! Sorry I missed meeting you the other day. Maybe we can still try before we leave Sunday. We'll keep in touch!
    Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Dustygirl View Post
    Aww,Jo, that is such a cute pattern! Love it! I'm sure the little one will also. Katie