Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Chevron Purse, Snowflake Purse and Fish Cell Phone Holder

Chevron Purse, Snowflake Purse and Fish Cell Phone Holder-dscf7093-jpgChevron Purse, Snowflake Purse and Fish Cell Phone Holder-dscf7094-jpgChevron Purse, Snowflake Purse and Fish Cell Phone Holder-dscf7096-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Chevron Purse, Snowflake Purse and Fish Cell Phone Holder-dscf7092-jpg 

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the Cellphone holder is for a dear friend in Mi., who loves fish....For you Mary Teresa

3. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a great job! You have been crocheting up a storm!
    Crochet Chickadee

5. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Teresah, those are very beautiful. I have to agree with Libertylady64, you have been crocheting up a storm. Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

7. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, TY Those were pretty simple.. I'm working on a bolero now that may ^ my B/P.. It's pretty tedious and it's working with thread and a steel hook.. I may have to chat with Larissa since she does such delicate doilies if just for encouragement.. Teresa