Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  33
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Small Dog Sweater

Hey y'all,

So I've been snowed in most of this week. Here in Alabama we're not used to this kind of snow LOL.

Anyway, while I was stuck inside I found the cutest - and very easy - pattern on Pinterest for a dog sweater... Actually it's a cat sweater, but I made it for my little Maggie May and it fits her perfectly! Not to mention she absolutely LOVES wearing it!

I say "it" but I ended up making her two of them. So here are some cute pics of her modeling them. The pink one was my first, and on the purple and blue one I made it a little slimmer and longer, plus I added a little ruffle around the bottom.

This is an excellent pattern! Here's the link:

Crow Haven Cottage: See what happens when I get bored! Free Phoebe's Favorite Crocheted Cat (or Dog) Sweater Pattern

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet Small Dog Sweater-1-jpg Crochet Small Dog Sweater-2-jpg Crochet Small Dog Sweater-3-jpg Crochet Small Dog Sweater-4-jpg Crochet Small Dog Sweater-5-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    So yea, that's her food dish... on my COUCH! She's just a bit spoiled, I keep her dish on my couch so my Pekingese with short legs can't jump up and eat it. And then that big pile next to the end of my couch is only a very small part of my yarn stash. It might look a bit messy, but hey we all gotta do what we gotta do lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks really cute on her.
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

4. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Pixieglitter, Those are just to cute.. Thank you for posting and the information.. Also, Welcome to the site.. I'm sure you will love it as much as I do.. You will find the members are great and so helpful... Enjoy.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    The little sweaters are so cute and so is Maggie May!!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I like both the coats. You did a great job! What a pretty girl Maggie Mae is! TFS I do know what a jungling match keeping food away from one another of ours too. Do what ya gotta do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teresa, I've been around here for a couple years now... just haven't posted in a while.

Gramma, I brought my sweet little Maggie May home from a local rescue almost 2 years ago. Poor little girl.... she was born without a tail and no one wanted her. Even with no tail she still "wags" she got her little shimmy shimmy thing going on LOL. Maggie May = the Rod Stewart song.

Thanks for all your comments!
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I loved seeing the sweet Maggie May. Glad she came to live with you. Has a great home now and probably rules the roast like mine does. Enjoy!

10. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Pixieglitter, I'm sure Maggie May is just darling and hopefully you may be able to post a pic of her. Maggie May was my fav. songs as a teenager.. Yeesh that was a long time ago.... Teresa

12. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maggie May looks so sweet. My sis-in-law has a pom named Maggie May, also named after the song!

If I lived where winter is truly winter, I would make this pattern for my kitty, who would totally hate me for it, lol!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!