Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

project from 1995

This is a project from my 2nd wedding in 1995. Too bad that day turned out to be a big mistake! Anyway I made everything for my wedding .....adjusted the wedding dress someone gave me, made all the corsages and bridal bouquet, ring bearers pillow, you name it , I made it! This is the cake-topper for the wedding. My niece made the cakes and served at the reception. My youngest son, by then, was a preacher, so this was the 1st wedding he ever did ( I guess it was practice since he has done several since, as well as funerals). I didn't wear a wedding dress the 1st time and my Dad was was gone to Heaven by then but my Mom and my brother both gave me away. It was a very nice wedding. I just wish things had turned out better in the later years. Everyone liked the cake-topper! I just want to say my life is so much nicer now, than then, and I am happy all by myself. XOXOXOXO Pattyproject from 1995-craft-pics-photo-album-087-jpgproject from 1995-craft-pics-photo-album-086-jpgproject from 1995-craft-pics-photo-album-088-jpgproject from 1995-craft-pics-photo-album-085-jpgproject from 1995-craft-pics-photo-album-089-jpg

Wow! Now that I have come back and taken another look the their backsides ..it looks like the operation was a flop! What scars to carry for life! HA! H!HA!HA! PS.. The cookie-jar house is another one of my projects...I painted that too!
    Last edited by redhead; 01-27-2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: because of the big "scars" on their backsides!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Beautiful work! It sounds like you put a lot of time and preparation for your wedding day!

Post Thanks / Like
    These are cute!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I think they are just ADORABLE!! Great job!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Cute, great job.

Post Thanks / Like

From my own experience there is a BIG difference between "alone" and "lonely". You are right and far better off captaining your own ship. "Sticking together" for the kids is a disaster for all concerned. Your time is yours to decide and what colors of projects and designs please just you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think they are adorable. You did a lovely job. Glad you have found happiness, too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    That took some time to do! Did you make the veil too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty Your Bride & Groom are so adorable. Lovely work. You seem happy & so many friends on line adn Kids + your talent keeps you doing Gods Gift. Beautiful , HAPPY VALENTINES DAY xoxoxox Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    These are just too cute! You do great work, and I wish I had your talents.