Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic work! Yes, your pictures need a little help, but it's easy to see what you've accomplished. I don't tend to make large items, so I really appreciate the time and patience they must take!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Lee ~ View Post
    Fantastic work! Yes, your pictures need a little help, but it's easy to see what you've accomplished. I don't tend to make large items, so I really appreciate the time and patience they must take!
    Lee, I love the butterfly in your picture below your name. I needed pictures of butterflies last night as I was finishing a painted picture and was able to see some on-line. Now here is one right in front of me.I just took a piece of scrap paper and sketched it for my own use later on in other pictures I may paint. That is how i come up with some of my pictures, I just see the right one and stop and sketch it and add it to my collection of drawings for further use.Patty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty - thank you, and if my butterfly helps you, so much the better! I was going to use just a regular picture of a monarch and my #1 son told me to use something different, because what I was going to use would be "boring". I hate to admit it, but he was right. So I looked and looked and finally found a small stamp of a monarch fairy. I asked if I could use it for my logo and the owner said yes, so I tweaked it a bit and colored it and voila! I still think it needs some tweaking, but that will wait. If you ever need more inspiration, Pinterest has some amazing photos of butterflies. Happy hunting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just beautiful, such wonderful work you do. Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much everyone for all the compliments on my pictures. I really enjoy doing that kind of crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    It mush have taken you forever to make these. They are beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Audrey,
    What a lot of work!! Good job!

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, I better not look at more pictures. I already have three projects on my To Do list. My husband wants me to crochet a runner for on top of his old antique radio and a table cloth for our dining room table. When I get to these I will be poking your brain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucie View Post
    OMG, I better not look at more pictures. I already have three projects on my To Do list. My husband wants me to crochet a runner for on top of his old antique radio and a table cloth for our dining room table. When I get to these I will be poking your brain.
    Good. We like figuring out patterns.

10. Likes Lucie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely gorgeous!