Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    My shades of lavender afghan-brooklyn-003-jpgMy shades of lavender afghan-brooklyn-002-jpgMy shades of lavender afghan-brooklyn-001-jpgMy shades of lavender afghan-img_20140112_153944-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Patty I am not surprised as you talked to all of us?? and came out with a Cool-Unique idea, I like that & was wondering if it is missing ???? add a small Button in the center (could that work ??? A thought. I dont have Big buttons & with this Snow & Hubby cant drive to far. I want to get to Savers (Goodwill) Store. Your idea is so perfect. PICS PICS ??? HUGS Susan M j
    Susan and Jo, here are pictures of the washers made into buttons. I am going to put them on today. First I am going to go thru my bead box and see if there is a matching bead to put right in the center of the covered washer that is slightly bigger than the washer hole andmaybe kinda flat to sew thru to hold it tight on the coat. I am always glad when I can come up with something that I have here at home to use. Love , Patty

PS I think I goofed I don't see my pictures so I will try again.

It was a struggle but I finally got them on here I think and was able to add another previously posted pic of the coat they will go on. Now I am going to look at the beads!
    Last edited by redhead; 01-17-2014 at 08:58 AM.

2. Likes dancingbaehr, Lynda Fey liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Patty! The washers made great looking buttons! Please post pics of the coat when you get them sewn on.
    You are very clever!!
    Hugs, ~Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    pretty afghan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    My shades of lavender afghan-brooklyn-003-jpgMy shades of lavender afghan-brooklyn-002-jpgMy shades of lavender afghan-brooklyn-001-jpgMy shades of lavender afghan-img_20140112_153944-jpg

Susan and Jo, here are pictures of the washers made into buttons. I am going to put them on today. First I am going to go thru my bead box and see if there is a matching bead to put right in the center of the covered washer that is slightly bigger than the washer hole andmaybe kinda flat to sew thru to hold it tight on the coat. I am always glad when I can come up with something that I have here at home to use. Love , Patty

PS I think I goofed I don't see my pictures so I will try again.

It was a struggle but I finally got them on here I think and was able to add another previously posted pic of the coat they will go on. Now I am going to look at the beads!
    Clever making the washers into buttons!

6. Likes spoula liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is wonderful
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, hope you are well and staying healthy. I love your afghan and the different shades of lavender. You did a wonderful job on your coat and your idea of using washers as buttons is a very unique idea. Hugs and Kisses, Lynda Fey