Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I think they do say the yarn type but it looks like it is in Italian maybe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try this link Lyra and see if it will help with the Spanish LA CHUZMA: AYUDITA PARA LEER UN PATRÓN EN INGLES

It is help for translating to English. Seems to be pretty detailed, so hopefully it will help

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rosieh20 View Post
    use google translate and you may be okay. There looks like there is a portion that will be unable to translate, but I have some crochet terms in different languages that I MIGHT be able to tell some of it, but hopefully in the last link, the translation will help
    I tried to use the translater but you can't highlite the spanish directions.
    Faerie tales are true because they tell us dragons can be beaten!

4. Likes rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is true, anything copied won't translate, but do try the above link that I gave. I think it will help.....I'm hot and tired of what I am doing....so perhaps I will give it a look also

Forgot to add this ..,,,It shows the crochet symbols . Just need to scroll down to the middle of the page for them: http://irkachan.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Crochet
    Last edited by rosieh20; 08-27-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    From what I am understanding it is: Working the graph as shown, in a circle

Row 17 =Work 10 Groupings of the 3dc, ch2 (ending with 3dc *chain 40, sk 10 groups..ss back into after 10 groupings ..continue on pattern for 16 more groupings and repeat from *

Think that is close. Looked like they started and ended the arm holes in the DC's

Looks like the arm holes is where it would be crucial. Not sure of the sizing. Looked to me like it was 35cm in the diameter after round 17.

Hopefully someone else can come up with a better translation. Perhaps if you started a post requesting help with Spanish pattern??

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda, go to www.ravelry.com
    and type in crocheted Fantasy Shawl. I am sure you will find it there. That is where I go when I need something. You have to be a member. You just have to sign up. It is free.

Post Thanks / Like
    crjc, I looked but it wasn't there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your help. I tried Ravelry before I joined this group. I'll copy Rosieh20's instructions and put it with the pattern. It will be a project for after Christmas. (I have lots of things to make!). I try to make something for ME after the holidays!

10. Likes rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by merseaone View Post
    I found a cool granny square shawl that is made from the yarn from an old sweater: Ravelry: Granny Square to Cardigan pattern by Heather Wielding
    This pattern uses yarn from an old sweater which is cool but I was having a little trouble finding the right kind of sweater to use. I decided to try it with Aunt Lydia's Cotton Thread, so far it looks pretty good. I am using natural color which I can dye to any color I want or use it as it is. I am thinking of adding a shell edging once I am finished.

12. Likes rosieh20, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the way it looks as a hooded shawl! Drapes nicely