Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for this pattern.

Hi,
    I'm a new member. It's so nice to have a place to go where someone may be able to help find specific patterns!
    The one I am looking for is called "Fantasy Shawl" by Vintage Crochet patterns, and eHow. The picture is a very pretty lacey blue circular shawl, but when you go to the pattern, it is an old black and white picture of a plain white stole, nothing like the picture
    I found on Pinterest.

I tried to post the picture, but this is what came up. http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...71d11e41bf.jpg
    I would really appreciate any help. Thanks.
    Linda

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda: Welcome to CT. I am not sure about the shawl pattern you want but one of our group, DorisAnn, has done a beautiful blue shawl (go to Forum, Links and Resources, page 2, and free patterns). I don't know if this would be of interest. I made a shawl from this pattern and I love it. Glad you have joined us. Shirley

3. Likes Barbara G., Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda, welcome to Crochet Talk! I knew I had seen the pattern and finally found it.

Crochet Sweater: Crochet Circular Vest
    Hope this is what you were looking for Have fun!

Here is a little more detailed of the pattern, not English, but perhaps you can find someone to help with the translation.
    Yahoo! Grupos

Here is another site with a few pics that may help.
    http://laventanaazul-susana.blogspot...ochet.html?m=1 (this one you will be able to easily translate)

I did a search on Pinterest by typing in "crochet vests" here is where I found the info if you want to take a gander http://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=...vest%20pattern
    Last edited by rosieh20; 08-24-2013 at 04:18 AM.

5. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Linda!!! Glad you could join our group here. There are really a nice bunch of people here and you can see we are willing to help all we can, lol. We'd love it if you posted some pictures of some of your creations too!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi lyra and welcome to the group I see they found what I found so I will not post it again. Glad you joined us.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda,

Welcome! Glad you were finally able to get on site! We are glad you are here and look forward to learning more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your quick and informative responses. And for the nice welcome. Now if only I were bilingual! But I will try to figure it out.
    Linda

10. Likes rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    use google translate and you may be okay. There looks like there is a portion that will be unable to translate, but I have some crochet terms in different languages that I MIGHT be able to tell some of it, but hopefully in the last link, the translation will help

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a cool granny square shawl that is made from the yarn from an old sweater: Ravelry: Granny Square to Cardigan pattern by Heather Wielding
    Faerie tales are true because they tell us dragons can be beaten!

Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone find the full pattern telling you what type of yarn, how many stitches, etc? If you did can you post it somewhere (and let me know where? I love that pattern!
    Faerie tales are true because they tell us dragons can be beaten!