Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Filet Easter Egg Covers

Help!! I'm looking for some filet Easter egg covers. I've gotten several patterns, but (I'm serious here) none of them make sense or they have errors in their patterns. I'm not a novice crocheter, so I can read a pattern. The patterns I have found and have had trouble with are: hhtp:/www.crochetnmore/hangingeasteregggcozy.htm, the "Nuncia" from www.granny's-garret.com and Filet cross egg holder, crochet pattern. Free patterns..

I would appreciate some other suggestions for patterns.... I don't want crocheted eggs, just the filet covers so I can hang them on my Easter tree.... Thanks loads!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Shiela glad to meet you.Is the 1 egg filet holder not the type your wanted or just confused pattern? I wil keep my eye open as its al most Easter. Good luck!! C.TALK friend Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for answering me SusanMJ.... I love all the patterns but have tried them numerous times and they just don't work. I can't believe that I'm not reading them right after numerous tries..... They were all confusing!!! I know I sound like a whiner, but I can usually figure out a pattern...

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shiela R your not a whiner my dear as you'l find out on here , we all let someone know they cant get it. You sound like a better crocheter then I am. I will still keep 1 eye open. Some gals on 1 of the forms make from NO patern, Yah NOT me, Im very low on confidence. DONT give up Shiela. YOUR FRIEND Susan M J

6. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Likes Kathy B., MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Girl! Don't feel bad about the pattern. Was probably badly written. I have been crocheting for decades and just recently got one that I ab could not follow! After 3 wks trying and ripping, I gave a hard yank on the yarn and completely unraveled that thing, lifes too short to waste time on something that you don't enjoy. Felt a relief when I quit!!!!!!!! Lawana

10. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barb... That was one I had problems with....

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Magnolia Blossom! I was just so frustrated with all the patterns!! I figured it was me... I mean, how many patterns can be that confusing or bad? I'm beginning to question my sanity!!! lol

14. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do much better with watching and following videos. I looked on youtube and there are none that I could find. This would be a great area for someone to make some videos for others on....

Post Thanks / Like
    here are a couple of patterns for filet covers that I have used this year, and I think they are very pretty. the sites are: Priscilla's crochet and Crochet Memories.

17. Likes N/A liked this post