Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for circular vest pattern for my grandaughter

Looking for circular vest pattern for my grandaughter-img_0681-jpgLooking for circular vest pattern for my grandaughter-img_0651-jpg

I wonder if anyone has a pattern for a circular openwork vest like the one in the photo being held by my grandaughter. The other photo is what I have managed to do on my own, but not sure how to make it into a vest. I know I will have to chain and join to make the arm openings, but if anyone has a pattern like this I would be much more comfortable following a pattern than striking out on my own.

Thanks all.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a pattern from the Drops site 9 years ago for the doily like sweater I made one for my daughter. Check there, although it had sleeves. Still would help do the arm holes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, forget that Drops Design site. I just checked 30 pages of ladies and didn't find it.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another link with several circular vests you may want to take a look at:

Crochet Pattern Central - Free Women's Vest Crochet Pattern Link Directory

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much. I may have found a pattern that will help me on the link you gave me. It is called Unchained circular vest and has instructions for a variety of sizes. If I am successful, I will post a photo of my finished vest. I won't be working on it for a while, though but am excited to get started. Thanks again.