Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Flower Pillow Crochet Pattern wanted

I have an idea for a pillow for my "tween" granddaughter. It looks like a multi-layer petal flower about 16 inches round. I found a pattern for a spiral rose design, but I prefer a rose with petals. Hope you can help me find this before October. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if this helps, but this popped into my head when I read you request....http://www.caron.com/projects/NEWPRO...trellis_af.htm
    I first saw this on a yarn wrapper, attemped it and then saw the website years later...hope it helps

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is one which is really cute! This lady also talks about others on this site with links to patterns which you might like!

Flower Pillow Crochet Pattern wanted

Flower Pillows - DIY

4. Likes AuntyD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    CindyE, if you look at the site AllCrafts.net you will find lots of free pillows to crochet, including ones made with flowers. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Anaisa;I tried going to this site, but it was no longer valid. Thank you for trying anyway

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CindyE;17364][QUOTE=Anaisa;I tried going to this site, but it was no longer valid. Thank you for trying anyway[/QUOTE]

Were you speaking of this site? Here is the link to the instructions for the pillow I posted above:

Attic24: Blooming Flower Cushion

There was a link to click on the site given above to go here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara, Thank you for your help. I like the rainbow crochet one and might try a few of the others, too!

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyE View Post
    Barbara, Thank you for your help. I like the rainbow crochet one and might try a few of the others, too!
    I normally only link to the exact location of the pattern, but the referring site had others ones which were possibilities. You may have to really look for the link to the pattern on this site, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I made this blooming petal pillow for my niece for Christmas this year. I did it in 16". Looks pretty good, but I'm going to add an extra row of something curly around the edge that holds the two pieces together. Because 16" comes out really big. But pretty. I did it in Caron simply soft. G.