Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Size 10 Thread Flower/Plant Patterns

Hi, I’m trying to use up a bin of old size 10 cotton thread and have been seeing many beautiful flowers and plants that seem to be good for size 10 threads but I’m not having as easy a time finding the patterns as the photos of finished projects.

Looking for mainly free or cheaper patterns for now but please also post anything that is English because I will happily purchase what I like whenever I am able to.

Does anyone have any favourite realistic flowers/potted plant patterns they’d like to share?

(& Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone <3 )

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Patty (https://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyPattyCrochet) has gorgeous flower patterns using crochet thread, but many of them need at least an intermediate skill set for them. Early on, in Crochet Talk archives, I gave a pattern for a Sophie Digard wannabe scarf made with tiny flowers in crochet thread. Here's a site with charts for flowers - https://www.1001crochet.com/flowers/...hart-diagrams/. Also, remember you can substitute thread for yarn with many flower patterns; they'll just end up smaller. I also have a poinsettia pattern in my shop that can use thread, but you would need to be of intermediate skill for that too.

Post Thanks / Like
    PM me will see what I can do to help you
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes I did find and adore Happy Patty patterns and have many of them saved for when I can afford <3 I have been crocheting for over 30 years now...I just don’t have many patterns unfortunately and have been doing glasswork for the past 10 years and not keeping track of crochet world...that Happy Patty is likely the one who has me adoring the flowers I’m seeing around. I’ve been (slowly) learning wirework too so I have a bunch of wire around for her flowers.

I also saw some great house plants on twitter posts. Now I’m ‘twitter-pated’ I would love to do some houseplants.

I think I may have seen the scarf you are referring to, “loved” & saved the thread and screen shot the photo! Definitely want to make that if it’s what I’m thinking.

Thanks for the link to diagrams I will definitely spend some time there tomorrow. I’ve been doing dishcloths for the past few days from some books I have.

@Shaddy below, thank you, I am going to dm you now.
    Thanks so much for time! <3

Post Thanks / Like
    I found another designer that you might want to check out - https://www.etsy.com/shop/PippaPatte...em-count#items. Of course, these patterns are being sold, so save your money.
    I found the Sophie Digard scarf pic - Size 10 Thread Flower/Plant Patterns-60852af5e8160f39720e4cabe85ad6cd-jpg

and I found a pic of my version - Size 10 Thread Flower/Plant Patterns-petits-fleurs-jpg

6. Likes karenlatlas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    CROCHET FLOWER PATTERNS - 365 Crochet Flowers Bouquet -Crochet & Knit Design Heaven | a place to find beautiful knitting and crochet patterns
    this website has lots of free flower patterns
    I've made several of them
    She shows the real flower and her crocheted version
    Hope this helps
    Karen