Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Question Looking for Specific Pillow Pattern

It's been well over 30 yrs ago that I made a beautiful pillow for my mother. I still have the pattern but some very small fragments of the pattern are missing. I would love to make another one. The name of the pattern is Red Rose Doily Crocheted Pillow Kit (it WAS a kit) and it was put out by "Soft Antiques". It looks vintage, has a red rose in the center of it with a ruffle around the outside of the pillow, then it has another ruffle attached to it that is made separate from the rest of the pillow.

I have the one I made for my mother but am afraid to try to clean it for fear of it falling apart due to age

I have searched the web very unproductively and would love to know if anyone here could tell me how to get another pattern for this.

I appreciate any help I can get on this.

Thank you

DeeJo

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is it.. was just crusing on ebay..
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-UNF...kAAOSwnlFaZj7R
    Looking for Specific Pillow Pattern-pillow-kit-2-jpgLooking for Specific Pillow Pattern-pillow-kit-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sheilah;204946]I think this is it.. was just crusing on ebay..
    [url]https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-UNFINISHED-CROCHET-PILLOW-COVER-DOILIE-FABRIC-YELLOW-ROSE-KIT-PATTERN/122928014975?hash=item1c9f14a67f:g:2TkAAOSwnlFaZj7R[/url]
    [ATTACH]18961[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18962[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! The yellow rose is the exact one I'm looking for! The one I did for Mom was a red one but this is the identical pattern. Again, Thank You!

Post Thanks / Like
    is it the yellow rose one you need?
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it is the yellow one. I posted a reply yesterday but I'm obviously not forum savvy. I don't see my response anywhere. I'm very thankful for the help on this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aaround that same time of publication, Annie had some thread covered pillows, much the same as these, I am trying to locate those, so far no luck, but who know? fingers crossed.
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    found this from annies, this is my regular email addie, write to me and will send along the book, perhaps it will help in some small way?
    Shaddy

oops thought this was PM section.
    Last edited by Shaddy; 01-30-2018 at 09:32 AM.
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    check your PM gals, might have news for ya
    Shaddy