Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you pinpoint any of the pictures from that link that resemble your doily as close as possible, might be able to find it somewhere along the way. 9 dollars is a lot to pay for a pattern, and maybe won't have to. Do you have anything in pics to help me out?
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    BellaCrochet: Butterfly and Roses Pineapple Doilies pictures; And I need help!!!!!

Hi LJ, is the pattern somewhere on this bloggers page? I do have some of Bellas patterns,and have recalled to some extent your version, I am willing to bet originally it might have come from Magic, or Decorative Crochet mag. I don't have time just now to go thru them to search, but perhaps later? But I know, we want what we want when we want it, and is hard to be patient sometimes. Hang on, fingers crossed.
    Shaddy
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to the lady who told me where she found the elephant rug pattern. I appreciate the help. I'm thinking on it the pattern is $6.50 and I'll only use it once so I don't know. I'm working on an afghan and a quilt I need a little longer day. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Still trying to find this this but tuff going right now.
    Shaddy
    Shaddy