Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Oval Cloth Chrysanthemum and Pine Cones #23

I'm desperately looking for an old pattern. It's called Oval Cloth Chrysanthemum and Pine Cones #23 Oval Cloth Chrysanthemum and Pine Cones #23-5743917_f520-jpg
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Thank you!

2. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shanlynds View Post
    I'm desperately looking for an old pattern. It's called Oval Cloth Chrysanthemum and Pine Cones #23 Oval Cloth Chrysanthemum and Pine Cones #23-5743917_f520-jpg
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Thank you!
    You're in luck. This came up on our boards two years ago and a member here has the pattern. She usually reads these requests here so I'm sure she'll eventually be along and will help you. :0

4. Likes RettaCasey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poinciana View Post
    You're in luck. This came up on our boards two years ago and a member here has the pattern. She usually reads these requests here so I'm sure she'll eventually be along and will help you. :0
    I hope so! My grandmother requested a table runner for Christmas and as soon as I saw it I feel in love! Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    It is beautiful
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping you would have your answer by now. I did a Google search and saw quite a few links to places that claim to have the pattern.

If you did a search on this site you could find it. I recall it as being the summer of 2014 when it was mentioned before.

Good luck on your search. I have my own stuff to take care of or I would help further.

Post Thanks / Like
    I found the thread on here but can't find a link or file for the pattern. Looks like I may have to settle for a different pattern.