Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

caroline doll doilies patterns

Morning all Im asking anyone if they know where I can find a free pattern for the Caroline doll pattern the one with the ruffled dress I had this old pattern and the old book got lost in moving and I want to make this again as gifts to frame I love this old pattern I also would like other Caroline patterns to make in thread,even If I have to pay for patterns I will do so. But the one I really want is the one with the ruffled dress . thankyou in advance for the pattern info. Peggy8650 ladybeastmaster@yahoo.com.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Peggy, I was thinking about you just the other day, have lost your email, but see I can have it again. I am still looking for that hen bun warmer you and I hooked up with how many years ago!
    Never found it, and spoze I never will, but so good to see you are alive and well. Now, to the CAROLINE dress, can you explain this a tad more? Are you seeking some CRINOLINE doll patterns? I will attach a pic so you can confirm or deny what you are wanting. I sure can help with the patterns, have scads of those.
    Attached Images Attached Images caroline doll doilies patterns-untitled-jpg 
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

3. Thanks peggy8650 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi shaddy yes that is exactly what I'm looking for that kind of doll pattern you are still a saint .miss you back in pa now been here almost 2 yrs.still haven't found that darn chicken bun warmer but will never give up.can you email me privately. So we can talk about the doilies.