Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

searching for chart/graph for an Eagle pattern

Am desperately searching for an original copy of a chart/graph for an Eagle pattern from the American Thread Company that was published in Afghans Crocheted and Knitting book #202. I purchased a copy form Purple Kitty yarn company but it is terrible, the written instructions are great, however the chat that is needed to cross stitch the pattern is not very legible and the squares on the chart do not match. Am very willing to pay for a good copy that is legible and that could be enlarged and have the squares line up correctly. Please help! You may email me at cwuolle@octn.org or at hwwuolle@hotmail.com. Thank you for your help

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have this pamphlet, but you might take a look here:

Ravelry: Star Book No. 202, Afghans: Crocheted & Knitted - patterns

Afghans Crocheted & Knitted, Star Book No. 202: Various: Amazon.com: Books

Other members may also respond for you, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your reply I have checked there and have the same problem, it has been redone and the chart is not at all clear, I would love to have the pamphlet just for that one pattern.

Post Thanks / Like

order new pamplet from here

Quote Originally Posted by chucie View Post
    Thank you for your reply I have checked there and have the same problem, it has been redone and the chart is not at all clear, I would love to have the pamphlet just for that one pattern.
    You can order the book from this web site: American Thread Company Vintage eBooks | Star Books | Purple Kitty

5. Thanks chucie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

eagle chart?

are you bound and determined to make the eagle as that one? Have you googled and looked for eagle charts other than those? Know there are scads out there, I will check the one you are seeking, don't have that book, but there must be others out there? Have you tried a cross stitch group? Lots of times they share too.
    Shaddy

https://www.google.com/search?q=char...w=1120&bih=590

link for images of eagles

If you can get a nice eagle picture and get it on your machine, use this program below, it will make a graph for you FREE, and you can have your own ghan.

// knitPro web app

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Shaddy; 01-31-2016 at 01:16 PM.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

7. Thanks chucie thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome mommabear83 to Crochet Talk! Nice to have you here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I am bound determined to make this pattern, as I have the background finished and now just need to do the cross stitch, to much work to redo.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a couple eagle figures that perhaps you could use instead of the blurry one? Take a look, and then if you don' t care for them, try googling graphed eagle figure, and perhaps you can find something there? I don't know how big they have to be, I do thread, but this is gorgeous for sure.
    Not sure all will show up, but will try again if not.
    Shaddy
    Attached Images Attached Images searching for chart/graph for an Eagle pattern-13-1520-jpg searching for chart/graph for an Eagle pattern-7604734_orig-jpg searching for chart/graph for an Eagle pattern-909746-jpg 
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

11. Thanks chucie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it for a boy scout? great idea if it is, they will love it I'm sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Shaddy for the pictures. I appreciate your help very much. I have my heart set on the other one as I already have the background finished and really don't like to rip and start over. I know I will eventually find it and be able to complete the job, might take a spell but it will happen. I ordered the one I have now from this web site American Thread Company Vintage eBooks | Star Books | Purple Kitty.