Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

In desperate need of help

I need some help from someone who can send me drawing of a hand of a 9 year old. I am trying to make glove for a 9 year old girl that lives 350 mile from me where it is very cold. Àll I have are adult patterns and I can usually adjust the sizes. But it has been a long time since I have been around younger generation. So I really need help! If I can get a drawing of a hand with the fingers together and thumb sticking out, about 3-4 in up the wrist then I can make it by measurements. I would like to get it made soon as possible as wiñter up there is bad. I have a pattern that matches already done so if I have the drawing I can used any pattern. I can make any pattern long as I have the measurements, THANKS to all the wonderful friends on here. It can be posted on here or send it privately what ever is easiest for you of leave me a message and I can give you my email or regular address and send you a stamp and the pattern I make. By the way it is for a girl. 😀

2. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well... my daughter is about that age. In the morning, I can measure her hand and send you the measurements if that's ok.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Crochet Flowers View Post
    Well... my daughter is about that age. In the morning, I can measure her hand and send you the measurements if that's ok.
    That would be wonderful.

Post Thanks / Like

6. Thanks karenlatlas, Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Thank you so very much. Now I should be able to get them done before winter is over.
    Charlie