Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Red face crochet pattern for a princess afghan

I'm looking for a crochet pattern(free) for a simple afghan with a princess dress worked into pattern for my four year old great granddaughter. If anyone has a suggestion on how to do it, I can make her happy.
    Thanks in advance. Bonnie:

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not know if you are brave enough to try to make a graph using graph paper for crocheting and finding a simple picture of a princess in a colouring book and tracing it on the graph paper and than you can follow it . I make them by single crocheting the afghan first and than doing a cross stitch following my graph on to the afghan. here is a site of some samples . the patterns are for sale. but you should be able to create your own if you understand what I am trying to explain. These patterns below you can print off and take to a place that can enlarge and do them the same as above. Hope this makes sense to you .. Good luck

33 Free cross stitch designs girls fantasy stitchingcharts borduren gratis borduurpatronen meisjes fantasie kruissteekpatronen Princess

106 Free cross stitch designs castles stitchingcharts borduren gratis borduurpatronen kastelen kruissteekpatronen Castles.

3. Thanks gypsyfeet thanked for this post