Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Navy blue dress

Post Thanks / Like

Navy blue dress

Yesterday in the crochet letter there was a beautiful baby dress and I think it is called a beautiful dress for a girl.

I'm not sure if that is the correct name or not, so if someone saw that particular dress please let me know the correct name.

Thanks in advance

Cathrin

Post Thanks / Like
    where was the crochet letter from Annies? another yarn seller? Need more info, also check your history on the computer, it will tell you where you were perhaps when you saw the newsletter, always glad to help, but need correct info to start the search. Hoping to hear something.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

3. Thanks Cathrin24 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shaddy

The dress was on crochet talk site and I believe it was designed by Radiah or I have her name spelt incorrectly. Her information about herself was on the left hand side of the page. There's only a diagram to follow and not a written pattern. I'm not sure if she is Spanish, or portuguese. I do better with written patterns than pictures. Just wondering if there was a similar pattern on the pattern site..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi again Shaddy

I'm from Canada actually Ontario where the black flies are terrible this year, so I'm staying inside and crocheting so they can't get me.��

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathrin24 View Post
    Yesterday in the crochet letter there was a beautiful baby dress and I think it is called a beautiful dress for a girl.

I'm not sure if that is the correct name or not, so if someone saw that particular dress please let me know the correct name.

Thanks in advance

Cathrin
    Beautiful jumper dress for girls. It is in the first section. I have to keep tapping where it says the name till I get to the screen with the graph. I copied it to my gallery if I can't get it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

Have you seen a photo of this dress(jumper)? It doesn't say what the weight should be or what kind of wool she uses!
    Got any idea of what it's made from?

Thanks for replying back to me also!

��

Cathrin23

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not familiar with the newsletter from Cro Talk, and have't seen the photo. Is this a JUMPER. or a dress, and further, is it absolute imperative you use this exact pattern? There are many others out there just as pretty. Just asking, as I haven't seen the actual picture.
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like

Navy blue dress/jumper

The dress is made by Radiah and I think if you saw the dress you would see what I mean.

I'm not sure how to send a picture to you. If you could go back a couple of days of the Crochet letter, go down about 4 on the list and you'll see why I want to make the dress.

Take care

Cathrin24

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me see what I can find for you?
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    There are many dresses for girls out there in that similar pattern, it is just shell stitch, and many little girl dresses are made of that pattern. I don't do children's clothing, but know that there are many that do, if you would be willing to try another pattern that is written out and use the navy yarn, I bet you would be just as happy with that. It is pretty, and know that there are many out there that can be found similar. I would help you find something, know we can do that.
    Shaddy