Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I plan to make and finish my first chicken pot holder this week. This is a birthday present for one of my girls. Since she has requested this I have been thinking about finding more animal pot holder patterns. Of course I will start my search with Ravelry. If any of you gals know where else to find patterns for these pot holders I would really appreciate it. If any one is interested, I can post my findings here also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    I plan to make and finish my first chicken pot holder this week. This is a birthday present for one of my girls. Since she has requested this I have been thinking about finding more animal pot holder patterns. Of course I will start my search with Ravelry. If any of you gals know where else to find patterns for these pot holders I would really appreciate it. If any one is interested, I can post my findings here also.
    Look on Pinterest. You have to create an account but you won't get a bunch of spam emails. And it's free to create the account. You won't believe all the beautiful patterns posted there!!!

Here's a link to my "Crochet Love" Pinterest board. I have a ton of patterns posted there, hundreds and hundreds, all with photos.

https://www.pinterest.com/bamachick328/crochet-love/

Happy crocheting!

Shelley

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Look on Pinterest. You have to create an account but you won't get a bunch of spam emails. And it's free to create the account. You won't believe all the beautiful patterns posted there!!!

Here's a link to my "Crochet Love" Pinterest board. I have a ton of patterns posted there, hundreds and hundreds, all with photos.

https://www.pinterest.com/bamachick328/crochet-love/

Happy crocheting!

Shelley
    Wow! That is amazing! Thanks for sending. I just spent the last hour just admiring and of course pining!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    I think this is what you're looking for. I just ran across this video tutorial for a super-cute chicken potholder. There is no written pattern, but the video is well-done.

Hope this helps you!

Shelley
    Fantastic video, Shelley! I usually can't stand the crochet videos because it seems the gals fiddle and futz about while they're making the video. This gal is straight-forward, explains well, and easy to follow. I'm going to make this one, too. My kitchen and breakfast room are rooster/chicken and cow themed LOL! Crocheted ones are easier to care for then the real ones.

Thanks, Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    Wow! That is amazing! Thanks for sending. I just spent the last hour just admiring and of course pining!
    You're very welcome, I'm so glad you enjoy all the patterns. Collecting crochet patterns is one of my hobbies lol.

I also have a crochet Facebook page called "Shelley's Crochet," where I also post a lot of patterns. If you're on Facebook, send me a friend request. You can find my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009823721296.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poinciana View Post
    Fantastic video, Shelley! I usually can't stand the crochet videos because it seems the gals fiddle and futz about while they're making the video. This gal is straight-forward, explains well, and easy to follow. I'm going to make this one, too. My kitchen and breakfast room are rooster/chicken and cow themed LOL! Crocheted ones are easier to care for then the real ones.

Thanks, Shelley
    I agree, Poinciana, this is a super cute pattern and a great video. My mom loves chickens, too. My dad used to raise exotic chickens, all kinds of beautiful breeds. They were his pets and followed him all over the yard. He also used to raise peacocks, they were absolutely gorgeous. Now I'm getting off topic.... lol.

I'm glad you like the chicken potholder video.

Shelley