Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Tea pot Tea Cozy

A friend of mine is opening up a tea shop and I thought I would make her some "tea pot tea cozys"
    Do people use them any more and I was wondering what colours to do them in before I spend money on the wrong yarn.

If you know of any nice and easy patterns I would love to see them. I only crochet and not knit.
    Thank you

I have added some new baby sweaters and little runners to my site if you get a chance please stop by and like my page.
    https://www.facebook.com/justoffmycrochethook?ref=hl

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are a few free patterns listed on about.com. I don't personally own a tea pot, but I am sure there are some who still use them.

Crochet Tea Cosies -- Free Patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    Some people do not like warm or cold tea they like it hot. These tea cosys will keep them hot for a very long time while you sip away. I have lots of tea pots but I do not own a cosy. So now I just have to try some of these patterns.

Thank you Barb

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi BCGirl! I just Googled crochet tea cosy pattern free. What a lot of choices-from plain to fancy. You may want to have a look. imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you girls. I found this pattern and tried two so far.......do you think the colors are too much.
    Tea pot Tea Cozy-tea-cozy-1-jpg Tea pot Tea Cozy-tea-cozy-2-jpg

6. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Colors

I like them! Bright and cheerful! Just my style. Where did you find the pattern? imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and thank you imalefty. I found this one at patternsforcrochet.co.uk They did it in two colours but I like the plain look of one myself. I am now changing it a little and doing one sc row and one dc row to change the look a little just to see what it looks like. I think it is turning out nice and I will send in a pic when I finish. I have found some with flowers on top but I have never made flowers really and I'm not sure about them.

Post Thanks / Like

Flower Patterns

Hi BCGirl! Allfreecrochet.com has lots of flower patterns. From easy to more involved. Don't overlook flowers on hats,they can be used elsewhere. Give one a try? Have made some myself that were really easy and pretty. Have fun! imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished another cozy changing the pattern a little to look like this.Tea pot Tea Cozy-send-2-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Like the "ribbed" look. See that you put flowers on. You are getting creative! Go,girl!