Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    They're all so pretty and cozy. I especially like the blue one with the button flowers.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, i have had fun with them this week and did 7 so far and I will do some more this week but I'm working of a baby set right now first. You can see some more of the ones I have done on my fb page.
    https://www.facebook.com/justoffmycr...homepage_panel

If anyone has a tried and true easy cozy pattern and they would like to share it I would love to try it.

Have a good day!

Post Thanks / Like
    I do like your variation on the pattern . Heather has some great patterns on her site. Looks like you are using a cotton yarn also which should be very easy wash and dry. The pattern site that Barbara G, our moderator has also found few options for you to check out.
    Also, I just checked another site.....cup cake pattern, one star stitch , one made with back posts all crochet at.....Christmas Crafts, Free Knitting Patterns, Free Crochet Patterns and More from FaveCrafts.com
    You will have to login , register, but you will also like what is offered on this site...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Wendy, I love Heathers patterns too and have done a number of them. Thank you for your help I thought someone might have a tried and true pattern tucked away. Have a good day.

Post Thanks / Like
    I played around and made this one for fun.Tea pot Tea Cozy-piccollage-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    That's Pretty!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a tea shop that used teapot cozy to keep the tea warm while you ate. Depending on the decore of the shop you could make them using the colors in the shop.

9. Likes Susan2014 liked this post