Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

In need of Amish program afghan pattern

Watched an Amish program on TV during Christmas time. The mother's name is Mary and she crocheted a beautiful afghan that resembles a ripple afghan. I have been searching for that pattern and have yet to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks a bunch in advance.

I live in Euless Texas between Dallas and Fi t Worth
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile amish afghan

[QUOTE=fabiana;157209]Watched an Amish program on TV during Christmas time. The mother's name is Mary and she crocheted a beautiful afghan that resembles a ripple afghan. I have been searching for that pattern and have yet to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks a bunch in advance.

I checked this out on web. If you put in words. AMISH AFGHANS and CROCHEYED AMISH afghan$ either of these wordings in your search engineL. You can find lots of pAtterns for free fir amish afghans.

A great day!
    Last edited by robritt@hotmail.com; 01-26-2015 at 08:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiana View Post
    Watched an Amish program on TV during Christmas time. The mother's name is Mary and she crocheted a beautiful afghan that resembles a ripple afghan. I have been searching for that pattern and have yet to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks a bunch in advance.
    Is this it?
    Modern Amish Quilt Throw Crochet Pattern | Red Heart Good luck Davena

Post Thanks / Like
    here is a link about the show and where you can locate the patterns. Hope this helps you ....Davena

Craftdrawer Crafts: Mary's Crochet Afghan Patterns from Breaking Amish and Return to Amish

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Davena View Post
    here is a link about the show and where you can locate the patterns. Hope this helps you ....Davena

Craftdrawer Crafts: Mary's Crochet Afghan Patterns from Breaking Amish and Return to Amish
    checked out the link you gave and clicked on their link for a free pattern and all i got was a 404 error code...guess they took it off... but aren't they pretty...? :o)

Post Thanks / Like
    Free Patterns

click this link for a free pattern

7. Thanks cheri54 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    karenlatlas: Thank you very much for the link - it worked!

9. Likes karenlatlas liked this post