Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Pineapple Stitch Coverlet

My friend plans to crochet a coverlet to cover just the central area of the quilt on her queen size bad. She wants to use a pineapple design and will probably use a color - maybe maroon or a subtle green, rather than cream or white. She's somewhat flexible about the size of the coverlet, but emphasizes that she doesn't want it to cover the entire top of the bed. Suggestions are appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like
    CAn she find a pineapple tablecloth pattern, seems simple enuf after that.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a free vintage pattern for a Pineapple Bedspread which could be adjusted to the size she would like to use.

Pineapple Bedspread Pattern | Crochet Patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a round doily on my queen size bed it is 27" in diameter. It has pinwheels, some that are kind of like pineapples, clusters in diamond shapes and outer edge is scallops and is one of my favorites. I also have a ton of pineapple patterns. I would be glad to copy from my printer to my pc and send to you some of them maybe just pictures and you could choose but how would I do it if the files are too big to upload here? Just tell me how and I would be glad to. I know I could upload a lot of the pictures. Most of mine are vintage patterns. I just copied the whole book of pineapples patterns from "Pineapples on Parade" from freevintagecrochet.com today. There was another pineapple one that is gorgeous but I could find the size on it. It is at Pineapple Doily Pattern | Crochet Patterns ...sorry I do not know how to make a link out of the web address. But it is also listed on ebay and you could get the size of it there or I will if I find it first. It shows I have attached a picture of it so I will submit reply and see if you get the picture of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Pineapple Stitch Coverlet-star98_no01_0-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    I lost my post I had typed up anyway...I have one on my queen bed it is 27" diameter and is the perfect size. I have a ton of pineapple patterns I will try to upload some pictures 27" to 30" or so and I would gladly share my patterns most are vintage but pineapples are my favorite. The one I have on my bed is just gorgeous but very time consuming to make. I will try to upload a picture of it also it is called "Royal Diamond Centerpiece". I tried to just copy a picture and paste it here but that did not work but I just found the "insert image icon" will try some for you but it will be awhile b/4 i get them done....and if i insert the picture that means i have the pattern and you can have it

Post Thanks / Like

Picture of 27" Heirloom Table Topper I have on my queen bed

Here is a picture of the doily that I spoke of that I crocheted and have on my queen bed. It is called Royal Diamond Centerpiece and is a Leaflet titled Heirloom Table Toppers. This actual leaflet is available at ebay in color

Doily Crochet Heirloom Table Toppers Royal Diamond Centerpiece HWB 1997 | eBay
    Attached Images Attached Images Pineapple Stitch Coverlet-royal-diamond-centerpiece-jpg