Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

iso crescent shaped laceweight crochet shawl patterns

I bought a 1,000 yard skein of Blue Heron emc in parrot, and I want to make a showoff shawl to throw over my shoulders with it. I don't like the triangle point of that shape, and they had examples of beautiful crescent shaped ones in the store, which is far away. I have combed through ravelry and the yarn brand websites. I'm looking for something that has variety in the stitchwork, not just all one stitch throughout. I would be willing to pay a little if the pattern wows me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Here are some crochet patterns you can take a look at and see if it is what you are looking for. Crochet patterns can also be altered to fit your needs.

Ravelry: Caterpillar Crescent Shaped Lace Shawlette or Scarf pattern by Pam Jemelian

Ravelry: Gatsby Crescent Shaped Lace Shawlette or Scarf pattern by Pam Jemelian

Free Patterns for Crescent Shaped Shawls:

Crescent Shawl Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

Crescent Shawl | AllFreeKnitting.com

Post Thanks / Like
    The two from Ravelry are pretty but they are both knit

Post Thanks / Like
    I had saved this pattern the other day. It starts out plain but the lace edge looks nice. But you may have already seen it as it is on ravelry. Ravelry: Desperately Seeking Shallow SC Crescent pattern by Min G.