Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

Seeking pattern for Butterfly shawl or poncho

I am looking for a pattern from about 1982. It is a crocheted shawl which features a large colorful butterfly on the back and smaller butterflies on the sides. Would appreciate knowing the source of the pattern, or how/where I could purchase it. Sorry I don't have a picture of the shawl I'm searching for. Any pattern even close would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    would it be 'Viceroy Shawl'- by Kathy white.. it is listed over at Raverly. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/lib...utterfly-shawl // or here.. Viceroy Butterfly Shawl

3. Likes Nova55, karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sheilah,
    I saw that one too it is so pretty. I didn't post it as her request said it also had little butterflies around the ends and this picture looks like squares.
    If she Googles butterfly shawl she will get a ton of pictures to see if any of those are the ones she is looking for.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like

Butterfly shawl

[QUOTE=susantruchses2;207393]I am looking for a pattern from about 1982. It is a crocheted shawl which features a large colorful butterfly on the back and smaller butterflies on the sides. Would appreciate knowing the source of the pattern, or how/where I could purchase it. Sorry I don't have a picture of the shawl I'm searching for. Any pattern even close would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the reply of the Viveroy pattern
    I am interested in purchasing it from Ravelry. However, it is not the pattern I was looking for. The one I would like is done in worsted weight yarn and very colorful.
    I have been looking on every website I can find but have had no luck so far. I'll keep losing. Again, thAnks for you help. I have seen real butterfly patterns, but not the one I need.

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    was it on a magazine cover?

Is it crocheted?
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 05-01-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seeking pattern for Butterfly shawl or poncho
    This is colorful but no butterflies on the sides
    spoula

9. Likes karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gorgeous and I will try looking. In-between my hubby's naps will give me energy. Back with pattern link?? God Willing. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Spoula??? you may not need now but saw this link/photo one $1.05 Etsy Linkhttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/413697915749173945/ looks like you make a large shawl and add Butterfly/s on this photo?
    Last edited by Susan2014; 05-02-2018 at 12:01 PM. Reason: add on