Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Trying again: Looking for crochet chimise w/knee length drawers pattern

Hi Everyone. I posted last week but think used wrong terminology. I did more research on GOOGLE and found right wording but not
    patterns to crochet for two piece set chemise w/ ruggled drawers with string interlaced to make a set.
    I want to thank all of you who responded to my request. I will keep searching. Just maybe I will hit on what I am looking for by
    shear accident. Happens sometimes. Thank all of you who posted for my request.

Post Thanks / Like
    did you try vintage crochet sites, or even the antique pattern library on the internet? need links let me know.
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You. Yes I did look at the vintage sites and antique patterns. This was done as a novelity for display.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would say that you may have to cobble something together yourself, I have been myself to vintage sites, and seen nothing in crochet for these articles, Have you contacted Yesterdazes site, they have tons of things, and maybe have something they can steer you to.
    Shaddy
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    I never heard of that site. Thank you...!

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you gone to Pinterest and searched there? Many knowledgeable ladies on that site. You can also search for chemises and come up with pics, and pins too.
    Shaddy