Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    adinkado, can you put the video on pause? I do that sometimes when I need an instructional video for help crocheting.

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes that is what I do to Lynda. I even used the CC and the transcript... It is really difficult because the person doesn't speak very good English. I must have missed a couple of things because mine didn't work.. lol
    Happy Day

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much!! I have been trying to get ahead for Christmas.. So far have done 3 sets of (6) placemats, baby blanket, scarf almost done, poncho 3/4 done...
    I had never crocheted anything but rows before, but I found I really like the round, or oblong.. no ending, no beginning, don't have to make sure the edges are even.. lol
    Have a Happy Fourth of July and I hope all are well and safe..

Post Thanks / Like

Rings of Love Pattern

Hello. I'm Terry. Been on this site for a little while but have not posted, although I love reading all the posts on here. The Rings of Love pattern is beautiful. I would love to have it, but I'm like you and have a difficult time following a video. It is so much easier when you have written instructions and I can't wait until you post the pattern for this.

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The problem with the video is it is not in English and the translator did not speak very good English either and the transcript is in broken English... It will take some time to figure it all out but I am determined...
    I am happy you have joined.. Very nice people here.. Have you introduced yourself in the Newbies yet?
    I have a ton of stuff going on right now but hope to be able to chat soon.. God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Here is a pdf file I found but sounds like it might not be the right one??

http://www.crochet-world.com/pattern...ingsOfLove.pdf

Oh my, having one of those last few days...I will do some more searching. It seems I may have the stitch directions in one of my books, but it is not a full crochet pattern...Let me do some checking..
    Did you see this website that Barbara posted?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean, yes I did it is very close. I think the one I am looking for is a variation of this one. Thank yo for trying..

Post Thanks / Like
    adinkado I would like to know what video site you went to, maybe I could help to figure it out. Am willing to try and let you know the results. Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    It is on YouTube.. Thank you.. that is so sweet and thoughtful.. <3

12. Thanks karenlatlas thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What a pretty stitch. Looks difficult. What did you make from it?