Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Amethyst gingham star afghan" crochet pattern

Does anyone know where I can find this pattern? I have attached a picture of it? Thank you!
    Amethyst gingham star afghan" crochet pattern-amethyst-gingham-star-afghan-crochet-pattern-jpg

2. Likes Judi Gums, missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I can't help you, but it is beautiful! I hope you are able to get the pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ranks I just found this pattern for sale on Ebay they want 4.99 to buy it now bidding starts at 1.99 that's the only place I've seen it so far!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, I will go look!

Post Thanks / Like
    Annie's attic has it in there afghan listing but they too want 4.00 . They have one in blue and white and then one in pink and white. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Could you tell me what the website address is? I am having a hard time finding Annie's attic. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rbanks5 View Post
    Could you tell me what the website address is? I am having a hard time finding Annie's attic. Sorry.
    Annie's - Crochet, Knitting, Quilting, Sewing & More

Post Thanks / Like
    rbanks, I must apoligise, the patterns is not in Anniesattic. It is in E-patternscentral .com Then go to What's New, Shop by Technique ,then Crochet. Then go to; Afghans &Throws Patterns under that, Baby Blankets. This one is His & hers gingham Afghans They want $4.49 for it. They can down load it to your computer. One is blue and one is pink. I pay tax when I get something from them because they are in Texas. I like to buy like this because then I don't have to pay shipping. I'm sorry that I gave you the wrong info the first time. Hope this will halp you in making your afghan. Huggs, Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh here I go again. Rbanks the blue and pink ones are not the same as your purple one. The purple one is blocks that are made separate then sewn together. I don't think the blue and pinks one are made the same. I enlarged the purple and they are a very simple granny stile block. Let me know how you make out. You may not want to pay the money if they are different. Margaret.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Margaret. I really appreciate your response. I put a bid on Ebay for it and got it. Cant wait for it to come in the mail. My one granddaughter will love for me to make this for her.

Robin