Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Find a pattern request

Hiya, I would like to explain how to find any pattern you are searching for..

This is what I do:

Now matter what search engine you use, yahoo, google etc'

I put in the bar,
    free crochet patterns for ( fill it in, what ever you are looking for)
    free knitting patterns for ( above)

You will be sent to a page where there will be numerous items that you have requested. Open up as many as you like and you will find the pattern you may be looking for. There are many pages, so just keep looking...

I hope this helps..

Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for posting this - if members need assistance in finding patterns, we are also here to help you as much as possible. Simply create a new thread in this forum section with as much info as possible as to what you may be looking for.

It is also helpful if one thread is created for each requested item. So, if you are needing help finding two different items, it is helpful to create two different threads with a request for each item. Thanks!

3. Likes N/A, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Barbara, YW.. also, that's a great idea to create a new thread.. I'm sure that will assist many members.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara g Thank for this thread. I thought you would want all of one persons needs for help on one thread, Now I know. Thank you.