Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Sandy, Mine is a 12 point star and while I was looking for the directions I came across this one from www.crochetjewel.com. It Has 6 points to start that are blue then white is working out to be a six sides , then Red is kind of a border. If you can't pull it up send me your email and I'll try sending the picture and directions. My email mar701@hotmail.com Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Texas, I can get to the crochetjewel site but can't find the pattern you are talking about. Does it have a name?

Post Thanks / Like
    What about a corner to corner, can be made in rectangle or square shape and they go quickly.
    Pinterest has some afghan ideas using red, white and blue: http://www.pinterest.com/angeldreame...ed-white-blue/

4. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Belspar, the one I'm just finishing that will be for his sister is a corner to corner, Stripes A Slant on the Red Heart site here... Stripes-A-Slant Throw Crochet Pattern | Red Heart. Hers is in mostly white with aqua and lime green to match her room. Since his room has a very bold rug in stripes, I was trying to stay away from the stripes for him. Right now my idea is to do a dc ripple pattern in blue with just a few one-row stripes of red and white to bring in the colors. Or maybe just blue with a little white so it could follow him if he decides to get away from the flag colors later. Obviously I'm still struggling with this pattern and all of your suggestions are very welcome. It sure helps to be able to "kick it around" with others!

6. Likes teresah liked this post