Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: busdriver43512

Post Thanks / Like

Red face busdriver43512

Looking for easy patterns to make to sell items at craft shows. Crochet, plastic canvas, woodworking, knitting and crafts in general. Thanks and have a great day!

Post Thanks / Like
    google what you would like to make tons of stuff out there just need to look for them.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I make only doileis and collect patterns
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. need ideas of what to make that is different and unique. Love to try new things. Thanks again and have a great day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Filet doilies are easy to make...
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I have done a few baby blanket that way. Filet is fine and fun to do Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. Have a good day too
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    . I found that the small blankets that the babies have on the car seats are easy to make. they have an open space on the top side for the straps to come thru and a smaller opening near the bottom for the buckle to come thru. that way you fasten it together on the outside of the blanket. It helps to keep the baby covered, the buckle isn't cold on the baby . And with the buckle on the outside you don't need to worry about it coming off the baby while driving. They are easy to make in several different colors, different patterns small ones and bigger ones. I think Red Heart has one to get you started with a plan Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Busdriver: Glad to meet a newbie to CT. Go Google! In search Box put in what you want short & up will come Links to go to.
    Unless its a specific project go to Google. You'll be amazed. Just ask blant, hat, wahat ever and PC, crochet, knit??

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Are you wanting quick and easy crochet crafts? Many of our members have made things for craft shows. If we post a question in the main asking what others like to make and what has sold for them, I am sure you will get some responses. This would give you some ideas. I will be glad to help you find some patterns, but need a little more direction in what exactly to search for.