Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: busdriver43512

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been doing craft fairs in Ohio for several years, my best seller this past year were hats in local school colors. I looked on local school websites for their colors and went from there. Some I put on letters, added pompoms, ties, etc. I even had lots of special orders!

Post Thanks / Like
    People are always looking for crochet dishcloths and the scrubbies made with nylon net. There are hundreds of free patterns on the net for both of them. Have you ever made the jar grippers with crochet edges? I have made and sold lots of these over the past three years. They work up quickly, you can use both cotton and acrylic yarns, and they don't take a lot of yarn so they are great for using up those ends of skeins that you have left over. Here is a link to the square ones to give you an idea how to make them, but you can also make them round using pre-cut round grippers. Crocheted Jar Helper | My Recycled Bags.com You might want to read through this thread from another great craft site that will give you additional details, tips, and even a poem to use with them. Just be sure that you credit the poet if you use her poem as it is copyright material. CraftSayings.com • Search

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks sweet sue as my dishcloth exchange is starting I can use a couple of these. Thank so very much. Your so generous.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan MJ You are very welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a cute idea, especially for those of us with limited hand strength, and cheap enuf as well!!!!!!
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy