Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

BOHO CHIC BEANIE earthy brown green cotton hat Crochet Beanie hat...

Hi:

I was wandering if anyone would know where I might be able to find the following pattern. I have contacted the owner who indicated that she does not write patterns. I know that I can purchase the hat from Etsy, but for the price of the hat I would very much love to make one. If I were an experienced crocheter, I could probably make one just by looking at the picture but I have a ways to go lol. I found a mesh hat pattern but it doesn't compare to this. The rim of the hat appears to be a few rows of single crochet, but I am not sure how the rest is worked. Any help would be appreciated. I will be posting a few of my completed crocheted Drops Designs Projects soon if anyone is interested in them, and if you need help I would be more than happy to help. Knitting is my strongest area, so questions pertaining to knitting I can most likely be of more assistance with.

Ok Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images BOHO CHIC BEANIE earthy brown green cotton hat Crochet Beanie hat...-beanie-jpg 

2. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Had to come back and have another look at your picture. Have been looking. Did you google search under crochet hat patterns? I clicked on images of hats there. Will go check Ravelry now. Has to be somewhere!

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't found anything like it yet. Hang on maybe someone will have some ideas for you!

Post Thanks / Like

Boho Beanie

I did go to Raverly and other sites using different words like beanie hats, open mesh hats etc, but had little results. I will continue to look, and maybe try using a simple open mesh hat pattern and try different things until I get a similar look. Thank you for taking the time to look, I appreciate it. I will let you know if I have any results

6. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I also was trying to find it. It looks like a series of chns, then a sc, more chns, sc till the end of the round. Then it looks like they did sc over the ch, a sc to join to the mesh below it and continued the pattern stitch (trying to figure out if it is done top to bottom or bottom to top, I think it is top to bottom). Sorry I can't be more specific in how they did it, I kind of have the idea but not that great in explaining it (guess that's thwy I am not a designer, LOL). Good luck and have fun.

Roe

8. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Belyn, I have to agree with LI Roe, I would try to do it myself , at worst you can always pull it out... In the meantime, it may come out awesome.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried googling bohemian hats I saw some that were similler

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Belyn, I found this and you just may find what your looking for.. Teresa
    https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images