Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Feeling awkward

Post Thanks / Like
    I, too, prefer 4ply yarn. One yarn I tried I definitely didn't like was RedHeart Baby Clouds. Tried one of their patterns and just couldn't get it right. Ended up adjusting another pattern just to use the stuff up. It turned out nice but never again. I occasionally use sport weight yarn but with my vision problems thread is not something I can work with. I envy those who can.

2. Likes MeerKat, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judi you hold your thread just like I do, it doesn't slide over my hand right if I wrap it around my little finger..

4. Likes Judi Gums, seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh-Lalah ,I have been putting off trying the thread and small needle but it is getting angel time so I need to start with the small hook. / On top of not holding the hook too good , just think of how us lefties read the directions backwards to boot. But I must say I sure had some pretty angels last year. I made them for the ladies that I had made close friends with here in the court. Most of us don't have the extra money to do much for Christmas and something homemade is like a prayer shawl or an angel works great.

6. Likes MeerKat, DinahRoberts liked this post