Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

crocheted christmas tree

im wanting to crochet a christmas tree and am having trouble finding patterns...would love some help

Post Thanks / Like
    take a look at these
    [url=http://www.enfys.me.uk/english/free-patterns/free-christmas-tree.htm.[/url]
    Christmas Tree 2 Crochet Pattern - Free Crochet Pattern Courtesy of Crochetnmore.com
    http://www.redheart.com/files/patterns/pdf/LW2246.pdf
    Crochet Christmas Tree
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

3. Likes missro007, ndlnut liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats your name little missy / fellow ?? Your adorable . You can come sit next to me and watch Cats play OK????? MEEOW

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan if you are talking about my puppy that is cuddling in a blanket that is Pudgers. He is 13 yrs old and spoiled can you tell? He would bark at the Cats ordering them to go and lay down so as not to disturb him.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

7. Likes amanda, N/A, ndlnut liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Crocheted Christmas Trees

These trees are great, especially the Red Heart (I like the largest one best) and Michaels. I looked all over for trees last year and didn't find these. Thanks so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi robinjordan, on your avatar picture, is that another rainbow by the rainbow?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi robinjordan! There is also a nice pattern from crochetdude! Have you tried typin in your search bar for free crocheted Christmas tree patterns? There are some more in crochet pattern central, not sure if it is just Christmas trees or a lot of free Christmas patterns! I have 5 different patterns I found last year or year before! Hope that helps some more! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don;t know if this would work for you or not, but last year I made Christmas tree hats for the cats to wear. They like to dress up for the occasion. I took green (of course) yarn and did single crochet foundation, then I crocheted a few rows, then I like wound it and stitched it here and there to hold it together. When it was tree shaped I took different colored yarn, and made small knots, went in and out of the tree so It had ball of decoration. I made chin straps to help it stay on the kitties head. This year they have requested reindeer antlers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude, would love to see pictures of the cats with the tree hats on! My two spoiled brat cats would never allow this to be done.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried a sweater on Chloe and he took off twirrling like a blizzard .. before I could pull it all way on. She thru her self knocking lampoff scaring us to DEATH. She was OK just never will I try on anything again. Maybe Jasper hes such a wimp xoxox My Baby & let me do allmost anything. Id like to see those Hats on too???