Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Friendship Squares to Swap at 2014 Meeting

For those of you attending the 2014 Crochet Talk Meeting in Tennessee next June: It has been suggested that everyone make enough 6x6 squares from acrylic worsted weight yarn to swap with others attending. As of about a month ago there were 16 of the approximately 20 people signed up for the meeting who also signed up to make squares. Since then, some have found that they cannot attend the meeting. As Hospitality Chair, I am picking up the conversation about this project. If you still plan to participate in this activity or if you would like to join in this activity, please check in here. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will definitely be making squares to trade. I think that will be fun!!! Hugs, Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Billie: I will definitely make squares to trade (have some done already!) Thanks, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Billie: I will definitely make squares to trade (have some done already!) Thanks, Shirley
    Me too! I am making squares. redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Can anyone tell me "ALL" about this 2014 Meeting in Tennessee. Like WHEN,WHERE, WHAT, & HOW. I didn't know about this group. I'm kinda new at this yet, so that probably explains why I haven't heard of it till now, but I'm interested!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Queen Turtle: Go to 2014 Hookers Mtg notes, transportation info, activities info, goodie bag info. I think Faye said there was all info on the Group Mtg. Info for the meeting. If you need more just ask. We would love to see you there. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be making squares. It's just a question of getting started. I figure it will be towards the end of the year. I don't want to wait to the last minute. By the way, sorry I haven't been visible lately. Real busy doing church stuff. Things will calm down after September. Hi, to those who have joined our group for the meeting.

8. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude: Looks like Billieconrad is hospitality chairperson so check her post for more about the squares! Shirley