Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

Smile October 11, 2013 is I Love Yarn Day

Hi everyone. I just received an email newsletter and it said that Oct. 11, 2013 is I Love Yarn Day, which apparently was started as a lark by yarn enthusiasts three years ago and has taken off. I love the idea. They even have a website at [url=http://www.iloveyarnday.com]I Love Yarn |[/url].

I intend to celebrate it by buying more yarn (of course, LOL).

What is everyone else planning to do? This inquiring (a/k/a nosy) mind wants to know. LOL.

LI Roe

2. Likes Anaisa, lnichols8 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well October is a while off from now so who knows what I will do? But, I will probably buy more yarn too!!! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep I will be buying yarn!!!!! What we could do with a truck load of yarn!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah... I can see that happening... I absolutely have no more room... unless... well Webs is having a sale and a few other places and I absolutely want to faint over the yarn... I think every day is an "I love Yarn" day for me...

6. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to go to town and stopped at Goodwill! That was a pretty big mistake on my part. Got 12 large skeins for $11.00. They have these huge cones of yarn (?8-10 of them), so much yarn, but did not see thread. Got what I could hold in my arms . People must not be going there much! Hugs, Shirley

8. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    not this time; I'm trying to 'rid' myself of some crochet/craft tools; but love to hear what everyone else is doing....